C-Mech reaches agreement with GPS of France to be the UK Distributor for the Calematic Automatic Vehicle Restraint System.
- By Paul Churcher
- 0 Comments
C-Mech is now the UK Distributor for the Calematic Automatic Wheel Chock System which has been in use throughout Europe since 1989. Its purpose is to automatically restrain vehicles backed on to a Loading bay whilst a Dock Leveller is being used when loading or unloading. There are many different methods of Vehicle Restraint of varying complexity and cost but Calematic has various unique features and many examples of maintenance and damage free usage over a number of years. Clients include L’Oreal, Bayer, Bosch, Iveco, Ford, Firestone, Astra Zenica, 3M, Nestle, Pfizer, Renault, UPM, Monsanto, Michelin.
- Completely flush with yard floor when stowed way so very difficult to damage & ideal when there is restricted room for vehicles turning to reverse on to a Loading Bay.
- Restrains any vehicle type even those with side skirts, lower or larger mudguards or other types of obstructions.
- Designed to be maintenance free & unaffected by typical Loading Bay debris.
- Unaffected by snow or ice & will even operate when submerged.
- Simple construction with only 5 mechanical parts per chock and no complicated sensors or control system. NO motors, bearings, chains, gears, hydraulics or grease.
- Operated by low pressure compressed air so eliminates potential Health & Safety or Environmental hazards associated with electrical or hydraulic operation respectively.
- Zero trip hazards as there are no surface mounted parts between adjacent vehicles when in use & completely flush with floor level when not in use.
For further information please call C-Mech on 01795 842370 or follow this link to the GPS Calematic Web Site http://www.gpsystemes.com/vehicle-restraints.htm